Sorry, nothing in cart.
● We guarantee 100% for the freshness of the flowers on arrival.
● The deliveries will be done by Choice flowers through Temperature-controlled delivery vans.
● To ensure that you receive the flowers in the finest and freshest form, some may arrive in the form of buds. This helps keep the flowers fresh and fully bloomed as long as possible.
● Our goal is to ensure that you receive a bouquet that resembles the one you ordered.
● Delivery of the product will be within the selected time slot. Occasionally, however, this might not be possible due to factors beyond our control, and you will be notified in advance of this.
● The product will be delivered to the shipping address entered in the checkout. It can't be redirected to another address. If, there is any change in the delivery address please contact the customer support.
We strive to provide 100% satisfaction guarantee for our customers. You can read our Google customer reviews online. If you encounter any issues or had any queries regarding orders, products or payment you can contact our 24*7 customer support on WhatsApp to get a quick assistance.
Trim the stems
After having the delivery, Unwrap the bouquet carefully. Using sharp shears, cut the stems at an angle of 45-degree.We would recommend cutting the stems every couple of days for longevity and freshness.
Clean Water daily
One of the best ways to get involved with your flowers is to change their water daily with Fresh cold water. Also, it is important that you remove any dead leaves or foliage that fall into the water. This ensures that the water stays clean.
Use flower food
Drop the supplied flower food into the vessel as per the instructions on the packet. You can also make these products in your home. These help in maintaining the color, freshness, and longevity of the bouquet.
Keep in Indirect light
For better results, it is important that you place the vase away from direct sunlight. It just needs adequate sunlight to bloom. If you need the flowers to bloom fast, then add warm water to gently persuade the bloom.